It’s just that sometimes… they have a tendency to complicate things a bit. Remember that one time, not so long ago, we were named Jack & Jill Wedding Invitations? Man, those were good times – we loved that brand! We loved that… < more >
It is our desire that you will be delighted with your order. In the event that you are not, let us help you through that process – here are some of the details of how we can help.
Reprints Due to Changes After an Order has been Placed:
We understand that sometimes there will be typos, date modifications, changes to venues and the like. If, after an order is placed there are changes needed, don’t fret, contact our Customer Service team and we will help out with a coupon code that can be used when placing a corrected order.
Reprints Due to Preference Changes After an Order has been Placed:
If reprints are due to preference changes, including but not limited to color, text, photo, paper or design changes, again please contact our Customer Service team for a coupon code that can be used on a corrected order.
Other Reprint Reasons:
If an order is damaged during shipping, contains a manufacturing defect, or contains an error caused by Lovely Little Invitations , please accept our sincere apologies for these circumstances, they are certainly no our intention. Just follow these simple steps to receive your corrected order:
• Please contact our Customer Service team within 30 days to obtain a complimentary return FedEx Ground shipping label.
• Repackage the item and ship it back to Lovely Little Invitations using the return shipping label.
• Once the item is received and the nature of the defect is assessed, the item will reprinted with free Rush Printing Service and shipped with free same-speed shipping used for shipping the original order.
Returns and Refunds:
We regret situations where refunds are requested. Every item printed is a uniquely commissioned piece that is just for you and which cannot otherwise be re-sold. If, however, you won’t permit us to reprint the order for you, please note the following regarding returning items and requesting a refund:
• All refunds require the item and all accessory items be returned to Lovely Little Invitations prior to a refund being issued. We recommend shipping the item back using a trackable method, such as USPS Package Confirmation, UPS or FedEx.
• Contact our Customer Service team within 30 days of receiving the item(s) to initiate a return.
• Please note that all returns are subject to a 30% return fee.
• Custom change fees, rush charges, and all shipping fees cannot be refunded.
• We cannot accept returns based on customer input errors, including typos and layout mistakes. See Reprints Due to Changes After an Order has been Placed or Reprints Due to Preference Changes After an Order has been Placed above for your options.
Lovely Little Invitations warrants the following regarding Quality Guarantees:
• Presses are calibrated daily but print colors vary slightly over time due to press variations and natural changes in paper stock, therefore exact color matches for orders placed on different dates for the same item are not guaranteed.
• Similarly, without calibration every monitor displays color differently, and screen colors cannot always be reproduced in the printing process. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that the color seen on a screen is the same color that will be printed.
• Different papers also result in different ink and color representations. The same artwork will appear differently on assorted stocks.
As such, we reserve the right to reject returns and exchanges that do not meet our Quality Guarantee conditions. We strongly encourage the ordering of the Samples Pack, or a single card to verify that the characteristics of the item, text, color, paper, design, etc. complement your needs appropriately.